An eco stove Product Comes with 2-year reusable Volcanic rocks, solar panel, Solar battery, 2 bulbs Backup lights, Blowing fans, Power adapter, 1-year warranty, and charging cables.
Eco stoves Features
Have control of the Eco Dimmer(fans
- Enables Faster Cooking
- Have control over cooking temperature
- Can be connected to hydroelectricity
Multi-Purpose solar battery
- Keeps up to 5 days cooking charge
- Charge up to 5 phones
- Powers home Lighting Bulbs
- Has an Fm radio and MP3 players
Re-usable Volcanic rocks
- Enjoy smokeless cooking
- Reusable up to a year
- Save 85% on charcoal
- Highest cooking efficiency
In developing countries, there has been a welcome shift toward the use of more clean and sustainable cooking technologies and fuels, away from the traditional practice of cooking over open fires.
The test was done by Uganda Industrial Research Institute (UIRI) on an ES10 Eco stove
- Boiling: 5 minutes to cook 3 liters of water at 96 degrees
- power output; 12 volts, 7 watts
- Compatible Devices: light bulbs and phone charging
- Fuel: Briquettes /Stones
- Fuel size; 1 kilogram of volcanic rocks
- Weight: 12kgs (single)
- Materials: clay mold -insulator, galvanized steel, metal.
- Other materials; solar/thermal-electric generator/electricity & fan.
In order to increase its combustion, the stove has been adopted with an inbuilt air system that run on solar which introduces forced air to the rocks to make it more efficient. If we can provide a single Eco stove to each family that uses charcoal or firewood, we can guarantee a huge reduction is carbon foot print and reduced environmental degradation for this generation and generations to come.
Stove & kitchen performance tests
Water Boiling test
Controlled cooking test
* Galvanised metal sheets, other metal, Fan, clay liner/mould,
* Insulation pumice & Vermiculite, solar kit & Paint.
* Volcanic rocks & Briquettes.
* Eco stoves reusable stones
* If every charcoal/firewood user owned an eco stove, we would improve alot of peoples lives, save on carbon foot prints, climate change and global warming.